Tagsgo nodejs typescript postgresql mongodb redis jenkins rabbitmq docker docker-compose aws software-architecture refactor re-architect present
Roles and Responsibility
- Help Xendit’s Payment team to re-architect the legacy service.
- The legacy service is not structured well. There are so many short term solution and causing so many issues. In one day, it may rise issue up to 15 issues such as: Payment stuck, Virtual Account creation stuck, mismatch payment data etc. My first task after joining Xendit is to re-architect the current system. I made a proposal to re-architect the current service. I was selected as one of the PIC for the re-architect and refactor plan. I’m focussing on the Software Architecture and help to decide a few technology related to the new architecture.
- Evangelist Golang programming language to Xendit’s engineer. Create weekly class and course for the engineer.
- Evangelist a few of engineering practice like dockerize, docker-compose, Clean Architecture for Typescript and Clean Architecture for Golang.
- Help to restructure the CI/CD flow of Xendit, as my team become the first PoC. I work closely with Infra teams to design the full flow of deployment.
- Introduce the “Docs First Development", to write the API Docs first before implementing the codes. We use OpenAPI. And from the OpenAPI we can generate the SDKs and Mock Server to faster the development process.
- Revive the Semantic Release versioning, to make every application clear on each deployed version.
Speaker and Community
1. GoJakarta Meetup, 27 August 2019
- Link to Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/GoJakarta/events/264122570/
- Youtube Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx6i75k6L-k
- Deck: http://bit.ly/336LiwI
In this monthly event, I have a chance to present for August meetup. I'm talking about Profiling Golang API, to detect the slow function in our application.
2. GDG Devfest Bogor, 2 November 2019
In this yearly event of GDG, Devfest, I got a chance to speak in GDG Bogor Devfest. In this session I was talking about Introduction Golang to the GDG Community.
3. GDG Devfest Depok, 23 November 2019
In this yearly event of GDG, Devfest, I got a chance to speak in GDG Depok Devfest. In this session I was talking about Introduction Golang to the GDG Community.